Sunday, October 25, 2015

Leaving Florida

Our time in Florida is coming to an end.  It's hard to believe, but we've been in Florida since late August and have done and seen so many things!  Our last few days have been spent in the Destin/Ft Walton Beach area and we've mostly spent the time organizing the new coach and hitting the sugar sand beach every day.  The temperature has been in the low 80s, the humidity has been extremely low and I'm beginning to understand why people winter in Florida!

City beach, totally free, bathrooms and all!

We saw a lot of weddings on this beach!

Nipper playing fetch in the bay side

Nipper playing in the dunes

Having a talk!

 I'll leave you here with a final shore bird while we make our way to South Padre Island, TX where we've chosen to spend the winter.  I'm sadder than anticipated at leaving Florida, but I know I'll be back someday!


Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’ve never heard of sugar sand!